wrongfully accused
father and son holding hands on walk
An unmarried father has few parental rights until the State considers the father to be the child’s “legal” father. Fathers, or those who deny being the father, have a few options to protect their rights: Acknowledge paternity by signing a legal document called a “Recognition of Parentage” (ROP), or Have a judge determine that you...
Read More

Contact Us